Mmkay guys, I have some SRS BIZNIZ to attend to here, so listen up!
1) HAPPY BIRTHDAY maotaku!!!
I hope it's awesome~~ 8D
2) Second of all, questions are still open on my last post if you want to ask me a question to answer in my first ever voice post~ Seriously, ask me anything! Even if it's embarassing and stuff- I have no shame, so it's all good~
3) ...I have themes from Pokemon Ranger: Shadow of Almia stuck in my head. Particularly the Team Dim Sun theme. And I don't know why. After a day full of Death Note and D.Gray-Man themes stuck in my head, I don't really know what to say...
4) Friday at New York Anime Fest- which cosplay should I wear?
Shiki Misaki (much more feminine, which will be nice considering how I'm crossplaying the other two days, but I can't wear it to school, which I have to go to before the con- it IS a Friday, after all), or
Haruhi Fujioka (much less feminine, but I can wear it to school without having to change in or out of anything)?
6) J. MICHAEL TATUM IS IN D.GRAY-MAN WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS.
Seriously guys, when MY FAVORITE VA EVER is in something, this is exactly the kind of thing YOU NEED TO TELL ME. And it's not on his IMDb page, so it's not like I would have known from there. (Yes, I've checked it. Several times.) Also- Todd Haberkorn, Travis Willingham, and Luci Christian, all of whom are AWESOME. And the rest of the Ouran cast also has parts here and there in it, because it is indeed FUNimation, and they always use the same VAs over and over again... but dude. I mean, I already knew that Todd Haberkorn played Allen, but... what does it say when I recognized J. Michael Tatum's voice before I saw his name in the credits, after about only two lines? XD
7) If you realized that there was no 5, you win the internets.Edit:
8) There's an 8 now too!! And a...
9) So about 4... a bunch of people have told me to do Shiki. And the EXACT SAME NUMBER OF PEOPLE have told me to do Haruhi. Which is incredibly confusing... but here's an idea, tell me what you think of it- I go to school and the con on Friday as Haruhi, then on Saturday I wear my America in the morning, then change into my Shiki after the Axis Powers Hetalia photoshoot, leave my cosplay with a friend who has her own Artist's Alley table at NYAF, and wander around NYAF Saturday afternoon as Shiki. Mmm? Whaddya think?