Oh, hello there, meme that I forgot to do yesterday. I guess I'll just do two of your categories today to make up for it!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1) I have been told that I "come on very strongly." Basically, what that means is that I'm a girl, but I have ~*confidence*~, which most people just aren't used to.
2) I'm comfortable in my own skin. I like who I am, both inside and out. That doesn't mean that there aren't things I wouldn't change, but I like myself.
3) That being said, I don't think I'm a good person. That is not synonymous with me hating myself, and that doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. I just. Don't think I'm a good person.
4) I could totally use a hookup right now. I have the self-restraint to not go and hookup with the first person I see. But if I were at a con or something, and the other person understood what I wanted? I could really use a hookup right now.
5) I said that I'm confident. That doesn't mean that I don't like people verifying that I'm pretty/smart/that people like me.
6) I am an actress/writer forever. It's what I'm going to do once I graduate and everything. People don't realize the power that the entertainment industry has over everything, but wields enormous influence, and... damn, what I wouldn't give to be able to be a part of that.
7) I have such a thing for accents, oh my god.
8) I have no idea how I got to 8 things about myself, I know I've just been rambling, I can't imagine that any of this is interesting, but the only thing I can think of now is that HEEHEEHEE, 8 IS PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL IT'S SUCH A WONDERFUL NUMBER, IT'S ABSOLUTELY AND PERFECTLY AESTHETICALLY PLEASING. ^_^
9) This is my favorite number, when I'm not being taken over by Kid-like obsession over symmetry. XD
Day Three: Eight Ways to Win Your Heart
1) Be attractive, cute, or incredibly charming/charismatic. I know it's shallow of me, but there does need to be a physical attraction there. On occasion, this can be subverted by me having a really good time with someone, but they have to be a lot of fun to hang out with... and even then, they can't be unattractive.
2) Share at least some of my interests. We gotta have something to talk about, right?
3) Be able to put up with my immaturity. Or even match it. I love it when people can match me for sexual references, puns and innuendoes!
4) Be informed. Someone wouldn't have to know everything about everything that's going on in the world ever, but at least know the basics of what's going on. If you don't know, at a minimum, who/what Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and/or SNL are/is, you're doing it wrong.
5) Along that same vein, be at least socially liberal. I hear anything homophobic, discriminatory, or pro-life, and we have an issue.
6) Don't be a bandwagon jumper. If you have a popular opinion, then that's not the problem. But have a reason for it. If you're the kind of person who will hate the Yankees because they win a lot, or because you're sick of Yankee fans, then you can shove it. If you hate the Yankees because you were raised in Boston, or because we beat your team specifically, then I understand, and can deal. But don't pretend to be the other team's biggest fan just because they're playin them. </ rant... but nonetheless a real point>
7) Do something sweet for me. Don't creep me out by buying me tons of stuff after I've known you for less than a week (true story), but if you just remember little things, (i.e., if I'm in a show or something, and you go see it/ask me how it was if you couldn't) then I will absolutely melt.
8) Be a good kisser. Again, I know it's really shallow, and I suppose it's not entirely necessary, but... helps. and is very nice. And is appreciated. XD
In other news, Winter's Tale tech week starts tomorrow, so if I'm not really here... that's why. Just so you guys know. :D